The kiss of spring may be a bit too warm to handle, but it’s nothing that a springtime sangria can’t fix!
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
What properties make the perfect sangria? Well, it must be sweet, bubbly, and aromatic. This fruity Moscato sangria recipe is loaded and steeped in citrus, kiwi, and berries that will make everyone say, “Ahh,” after taking that first refreshing and thirst-quenching sip.
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup of triple sec
- 1/2 cup of silver tequila
- 1 kiwi, peeled
- 2 cups mango pineapple juice
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1/2 orange, sliced
- Handful of raspberries
- 2 cups of chilled Moscato di Asti
- Combine the orange and lime juices, tequila, and triple sec in a large pitcher. Stir them together, and then add mango pineapple juice.
- Add all the sliced fruit and stir with a large spoon.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour in order for properties each molecule carries to softly interact with one another.
- When you are ready to serve, add some chilled Moscato di Asti to the pitcher and stir.
- Add ice if desired!
We hope that you use this sangria recipe to take the edge off the hot spring and summer weather. As an independent insurance company, we will work with you to ensure that you have the coverage that you deserve, all at the right price to fit your budget. Contact Lamburt Corporation Insurance in Stratford, CT, for all your insurance needs.