Bake delicious pumpkin bread this fall to wow your family, friends, and guests.
The first things that come to your mind when you read “fall,” are leaves, sweaters, and pumpkins. Pumpkins are a staple flavor in the American diet during autumn. Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Pumpkin Pie, and, of course, Pumpkin Bread! Here is a delicious recipe that you can use during the fall and beyond to water the mouths of any person to step foot in your house.
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Calories: 247 per serving
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 + 1/2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 + 1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 4 + 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups canned pumpkin puree
- 4 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9’ x 5’ (inch) loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar, and eggs. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves; stir into the pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed.
Use proper procedure when dealing with the oven! The worst that could happen would not be your pumpkin bread burning, but your house. Visit Lamburt Corporation Insurance for all of your homeowners insurance needs in Stratford, Connecticut. Contact us today for the insurance you and your home needs and deserves.
All of us at Lamburt Corporation Insurance in Stratford, Connecticut would like to encourage you to try this tasty recipe and let us know how it is in the comments!