Welcome spring with these refreshing cocktails!
With the promise of warm spring weather in the air, it’s time to start planning pool parties, barbeques, picnics, and other outdoor gatherings. Want a great way to liven up your spring bash? Consider whipping up one of these sweet, delicious, and fresh sangria recipes.
Classic Spanish Sangria
- 1 lemon
- 1 lime
- 1 orange
- 1 ½ cups rum
- ½ cup white sugar
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle red wine
- 1 cup orange juice
- Have the fruit, rum, wine, and orange juice well chilled. Slice the lemon, lime and orange into thin rounds and place in a large glass pitcher. Pour in the rum and sugar. Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours to develop the flavors.
- When ready to serve, crush the fruit lightly with a wooden spoon and stir in the wine and orange juice. Adjust sweetness to taste.
- ½ cup peach schnapps
- ½ cup cognac
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 4 oranges, sliced into rounds
- 2 mangos, peeled and sliced
- 4 (750 milliliter) bottles dry white wine, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- In a pitcher, combine peach schnapps, cognac, sugar, sliced oranges, and sliced mangos. Chill for at least an hour.
- Pour fruit mixture into a large punch bowl. Stir in white wine and ginger ale.
These delicious drink recipes are sure to be the talk of your next spring party. Are you looking for assistance with your insurance this spring? Then turn to the experts at Lamburt Corporation Insurance in Stratford, Connecticut. Don’t worry; our dedicated team has you covered.